Total Pageviews

About Me

I have 20 years in the fire service, singel with 2 dogs, like working with the public alot.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Intro to Whats in a Fire Fighters Wallet


I decided to use my first Blog “What’s in a Firefighters Wallet?” as my fourth choice. I went with this writing because I was able to share my lifestyle tied in with fire service family. I have been part of the fire service for over 20 years. I feel that this life has been a true fit for me because I have always been very motivated to help those in need and to make a difference in what I do. I enjoyed exploring through my wallet in the blog and how I rediscovered many things about myself that I have taken for granted or have overlooked for many years. I also found it very interesting to see how I had similarities to others in my class whom I had never met as I read their blog. Many of us are Starbucks customers who also would spend a great deal of time at Costco. This gave me a true feeling of connection which I had never thought about previously. I will now spend a little more attention when looking at what brings people together and what is in their wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment